Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Two Year Anniversary!!!

Two years ago I was able to enter the temple and receive my endowments. The following day I was kneeling across the alter from my very best friend knowing we were going to be sealed for time and all eternity. 




For our anniversary we went to Sandy and saw Crazy, Stupid Love at the Jordan Commons Megaplex. It was a cute movie.



 After we went across the way and ate at Joe's Crab Shack. It was my first time eating fresh seafood like that. It was really tasty!





 Then we went home and had a very nice night together. Craig's Parent's and Alyssa were so excited to watch Jazlynne overnight. It was the first time we ever left her overnight. I missed my baby so bad but I knew she was getting to spend time with her Grandparents and we were getting some alone time. We were like kids on Christmas the next morning when we went to pick Jazlynne up. We couldn't wait to see her! 
It was the best anniversary ever ;) Craig got me the movie, Rio and some gorgeous earrings. I got Craig Wedding Crashers, Source Code and a heart key ring with our names and wedding date on it. I also made him a big homemade card!

























It was two very wonderful years and we are looking forward to an eternity together. And when our time is up, meeting each other at the veil. Craig is my soul-mate and I will love him forever. We are best-friends and have made it through so much already. We can get through anything together. Craig has been the best husband. <3

No comments: