As you can tell I thought it was time for a major update to the blog. I played around for a while before I found something I like. It was inspired by all the fun and cute blogs that I follow. I will share some of my favorites but it's not all of them! These ones are my sisters' blogs and I know you will love them as much as I do!
First you have to follow Chubby Cheek for all the cutest baby accessories and other fun things! My sister started it once she was FINALLY blessed with a little girl. She has some of the cutest things I've ever seen! Her blog has the information on how to access things from Chubby Cheek. If you prefer to see her Facebook page though, the link to that is also on here.
http://rebeccasownwonderland.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/ChubbyCheekBoutique
She has also decided to start up a photography business. She has always really enjoyed taking pictures for our family and she is great at the touch ups and editing. She really has an eye for a photo op. She is just starting out so she is offering great deals right now. Follow her blog to see some photos!
http://mysunshinephoto.blogspot.com/
My sister in-laws are AMAZING writers and AMAZING mothers! They decided to join forces and start a blog together that the take turns updating everyday. They have some great advice, fun activities for kids, delicious recipes and just right out "mommy moments" on their blog. You would really enjoy reading their blog and you will find you can relate to most of the posts.
http://sistermommies.wordpress.com/
My younger sister has been my best friend for most of my life. Even now that we are getting old and have a lot less time for each other, I know she would be there for me in a heartbeat as well as I would be for her too! She has a cute blog she updates regularly with some very fun crafts and furniture re-do ideas. She is a mother to two boys and one girl so she has plenty to write about!
http://garrdenoflove.blogspot.com/
Thanks for following my blog. I love all the support I get from the great friends and family we have!
Much Love XOXO




2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out :) You are amazing too and we love your blog and we love when you write for ours :) Love you Manda!
Awww thanks Manda! Love you!
Post a Comment