Jazlynne and I went to my awesome cousin, Mikhol, this morning to get our hair done. Her and my Aunt own a salon in South Logan/Providence area called Bellezza Salon. I decided to chop a lot of my hair off because having a new baby is enough work on it's own. I needed something easier. Not to mention that it's constantly getting in the way. I added some more lowlights and highlight. I decided on more of a purple for the lowlights this time. I'm pretty happy about how it turned out. I will miss my long locks, but my hair grows pretty fast.
This was Jazlynne's very first hair cut! She is two and a half and has a TON of hair. We love our little crazy, toddler princess.


1 comment:
You both look so good! You are like me, Amanda :) I am always growing my hair long and then chopping it off. You really do look amazing though! Love it!
Post a Comment