Sunday, April 10, 2011

Reality Setting In..

When I woke up after having Jazlynne I was a little out of it. I saw standing around me waiting to see Jazlynne. I remember being so thirsty and I kept asking how Jazlynne was doing. The Life-flight men from Primary Children's were about to bring Jazlynne in to see me before the took her to McKay Dee in Ogden. 



Jazlynne Noelle Turley



Seeing Jazlynne for the first time.
People that were there: Craig, Jeff, Susan, and Alyssa Turley
Marissa Garr, and Rebecca Williams.
They visited with me and told me what would be happening in the weeks to come with Jazlynne and what to expect. I was very exhausted and out of it so I wanted to go to my room and sleep. I was scared because I had never been in the hospital before so Alyssa spent the night with me until Craig returned from Ogden. 
Craig and his dad Jeff, drove down to Odgen late that night. They were able to give you a blessing. You were on a ventilator at the time, you also were getting oxygen, and on the lights. 



















No comments: