It's a girl!!!!!!

It is a day that we will never forget! Now the fun can begin! Shopping trips with Mom Turley, finding flowers and bows to go in her hair! We did go out and buy her very first outfit from Mom and Dad! <3 It was one that I saw a few months ago in JCPenny and I said, The day I find out we are having a girl, I am coming back to buy this outfit!
So now the fun can begin with little
Jazlynne Noelle Turley.
She is going to be such a Daddy's girl and have her Dad completely wrapped around her finger!! :)
Here are some Photos of the Pregnancy that didn't make it in a post of it's own in time.
How swollen my feet got due to Toxemia.


One week before having Jazlynne.



























1 comment:
YAY!! Congrats! Girls are SO much fun!
Post a Comment