There has been many changes in me since my ten week appointment. This week I am twenty weeks and we will be able to find out what we are having tomorrow!!!
This is me at 12 weeks and 5 days along. I mostly got really, really sick up until a couple weeks ago. I still occasionally throw up! The migraines started in around 12 weeks. They were unbearable!! I don't even know how I made it through that time period. I have never been in so much pain in my life. I would have been OK if they only lasted a couple days but I went a solid month without any relief for the migraines. I had gone to three doctors. Nothing really seemed to take them away!! I still get headaches on a daily basis, but not nearly as strong as they were. I could hardly get out of bed. I ended up losing around eight pounds since getting pregnant. I think I have finally started putting about one or two pounds back on.
These photos are of me at 15 weeks and 4 days. This was during the weekend of the Tolman Family Reunion. I think I was slowly starting to feel a little bit better at this time.
This is a dresser and a crib we decided to paint white for the baby's room.
The Dresser was one that we already had in our spare room and the crib my sister gave to us. It was her son's crib. We traded her our other queen bed for her crib. She needed a new queen bed and we needed a crib.
I have some ideas for the baby's room. Obviously if we are having a girl I want to do her room in Hello Kitty. This is the set I want.
If we are having a boy I have decided that an outer space nursery would be really cool. We could get a rocket ship crib set and put lots of glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. It would be really cool. This is the bed set that I really like!! 

We will know tomorrow which one the nursery will be done in. I can't wait!!
I will post a couple more pictures of my prego belly for you!
My tummy at 18 weeks and 3 days! <3
These were taken yesterday on Labor Day. We went to lunch at Grandma Charyl's and Grandpa Bob's house. I am now at the half way point. I hope it gets better from here. I hope the headaches goes away and the nausea is gone. Now comes the aches and pains. Wish me luck!!











No comments:
Post a Comment