Tuesday, September 07, 2010

10 Week Check-Up

The first week in June we went to our first baby Doctor appointment!! I was so very nervous and didn't know what to expect. We went in there and the first thing we had done was our baby's first ultrasound! 
It was such a wonderful experience!! You don't realize how much that baby is moving inside of you because you can't feel it! On the screen we saw the baby moving around like crazy! It was doing back flips and everything!! It was so neat to hear the first heart beat and see our little angel!! After that all they did was draw my blood and take a urine sample, then I was good to go. We left that office with such a big smile on our faces!! We just saw our baby. For the very first time! I will never forget that experience!! 
 

No comments: