Wednesday, September 01, 2010

~*~Temple Day 2009~*~

On August 7th 2009 I was able to go to the Logan Temple and receive my endowments. It was an amazing day that I will never forget. I was so proud of myself for making it to that point. Having my temple recommend is something I never want to lose. 


That next day Craig and I went to the temple and were able to be sealed for time and eternity. With our family and friends there to witness it all. It was a rainy day and I was so worried about how things would work out. We moved our reception inside and it was perfect. The greatest and most important part was going through the temple with my best friend and sealing our marriage. 






We have never really got the chance to thank all of our family and friend for showing us so much love and support. Everyone helped so much that day to make it so special. It is something we will never forget. We were so happy we were able to share it with all of you. We love you and are blessed to have you in our lives. Much Love! XOXO





No comments: