Last Spring Craig and I got some really great news. We found out that we were going to have a baby!!
We found out around the second week in May. I was a week late and Craig kept telling me I should take a pregnancy test. Well I had taken many through the last few months. My body was messed up from coming off of the Depo Shot so I figured I was just late and that is it. Well finally he convinced me to take one. He was in the shower when I took the test. I remember instantly this little plus sign started showing up! I froze!! I just started screaming!! I told Craig I was pregnant and went into our room. I sat on the bed and was just in shock. I remember laughing and crying and thinking, oh my gosh!! I am pregnant!! I called all my sisters, my mom and grandma to tell them! I didn't know what to do!! Craig and I went to lunch at Village Inn and afterward we went to Walmart and bought another test, just in case. Another positive! I didn't believe it for days. I just kept thinking.. No... those tests are wrong. I'm not pregnant. Finally the blood test at the hospital. Verdict: Positive. I was very much Pregnant!!

No comments:
Post a Comment