Wednesday, January 02, 2013

New Year, New Start

With a new year I have been contemplating the best way to update the blog, since I would pretty much need to start back at last summer and feel in the gaps month by month. Do I make updates of what went on each month or do I start fresh, with one post, and skim over what's new? I decided the easiest, and best option was to start fresh with the new year, and update on where we are at right now in life.

First thing is first, biggest news of all. I am almost 23 weeks pregnant with a little girl named, Kynzlee Dawn Turley. She is due on May 3rd but will probably be born a little earlier than that. My doctor says since I'm a high risk pregnancy it's not safe for me or my baby to go to my due date. I'll just be happy once I make it past 30 weeks. That will be a big sigh of relief for me. I think Jazlynne will love having a little sister. She is already so good about the baby and will constantly hug and touch my belly and say, "bebe".

Next big news, next week Craig starts school once again. He is going back for his Masters degree but this time for rehabilitation counseling. So, for the next two or three years life will be hectic again. Not to mention having two kids and him working a full-time day job. I am very proud of his decision to go back to school. I wish I had even a quarter of his drive and ambition.

Our little preemie, 2 lb. Jazlynne turned 2 years old on November 17th. Time flies so fast. I have a hard time remembering her so small. She is so big and full of energy. She is starting to talk a lot and is defiantly a two year old. She wants what she wants! We are really working with her to be somewhat disciplined. We want her to be loving to the new baby but not envious or resentful. I want her to still feel loved and included in most everything. She is and always will be our little monkey. It will be a whole new experience that I'm sure we will all learn a lot from!

Nothing else that I can think of at the moment is too new.. But I do plan to update the blog a lot more often now that we are somewhat up to date. There are so many things in the gap of time from last summer to now, I'm sorry I can't update you on everything. Thanks for taking the time to read about our family! Lots of love.
Amanda Turleyđź’—























No comments: