Thursday, March 28, 2013

Andrea's visit

Craig's sister, Andrea made a quick weekend trip to Utah with her sweet family. They came in on a Friday and left on a Tuesday morning. We were able to spend a lot of time during the weekend with her family. It was fun catching up and seeing how much her three kids had grown up in just the four months since we saw them last. Little Mason was walking and loved trying to climb up the stairs. I noticed Bryce LOVED being with his grandpa!! Lizzie and Jazlynne had so much fun together and Jazlynne just had to imitate everything Lizzie did. :)

On Saturday, during their visit, we met Alyssa and my Father in-law at the Ryan's Place park and Jazlynne was able to spend some time at the park playing with her cousins. It was a lot of fun for her!! That Sunday we joined Andrea's family at their parents ward for church. Later that night we had a family dinner at the Turley's house. It was nice to be able to spend time with the Overs. We only see them a couple times a year so when they make a visit we enjoy spending as much time as we can with them.

Craig has a hard time with his sisters living in California. He misses them so much and the good-byes are always so hard on him. They are lucky though to live somewhere so nice and warm. Andrea had a nice tan, and here we are pasty white Utahns. :) I think the hardest part for Craig is missing out on watching his niece and nephews grow up. Every time we see them they change so much!! Both Andrea and Tara have adorable kids. They are a lot of fun and we enjoy each visit we get to have with them.
I am so happy I married into such a sweet and fun family. I feel blessed to be a part of the Turley family!

It was great seeing you Andrea and Jon and spending time with your family. Looking forward to your next visit!











1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a great post, Amanda! It was soooooooooooooooooooo great to see you guys. I really wish that we lived closer! Lizzie LOVES her cousin!! :) I can hardly wait to see your next little bundle of joy! She'll be just as beautiful as Jazzy! :) We miss you guys!!