Friday, March 22, 2013

My Sunshine Photography

My sister has recently started a photography business called My Sunshine Photography. She has always had a passion for capturing memories over the years. She can see beauty in the most average, every day things. I was blessed enough to be able to have a photo shoot with her for my 32nd week of pregnancy. We hope that I will make it far enough along that we can get another photo shoot in around 36/37 weeks. Ones with Craig and Jazlynne in them. Cross your fingers for me that this baby will stay in long enough to get there!

She was also kind enough to offer to do a birth story for me while I'm in the hospital delivering this little girl. (If things go according to plan, and I don't have another c-section) She is building up her portfolio so she is trying to get a variety of shoots. She has great deals right now while she is building things up as well as some adorable backdrops for the indoor shoots.

Here are some sneak peeks of the photos she took for me! Enjoy, and like her page on Facebook! :)



























2 comments:

Claine and Janice said...

Love these pictures

Creel Family said...

So cute! Maybe next time we're in Utah we can fit in a photo shoot :)