Monday, April 02, 2012

Come On!!!

The past two weeks have been long and exhausting because Jazlynne has been sick. Today I put her down for her nap and thought I'd lay down and get some rest. I hardly ever nap during the day but it seems everytime I do someone or something interrupts my nap. I'm so annoyed because I finally got into a good sleep when the doorbell rings. It woke me up but I told myself I'm not getting it. (It's never anyone important) So I closed my eyes again. The doorbell rang again! I figured it must be someone in my family for them to ring a second time. I got up and open the door to see no one there. Just as I was getting ready to shut the door, the UPS guy came running. He asked me to hold a package for my neighbor since they weren't home. Are you serious?! You woke me up to hold a package for my neighbor. By the time I was relaxed enough to try and nap again, my chance had passed. Jazlynne was done with her nap. It's always something though; And only when I want to nap. I've had the Jehovah Witnesses come to my door and wake me up. I've had a guy come selling water bottles for a fund raiser, a meat cutter wanting us to buy meat from him, and our landlord asking some random question. Why do they always have to come right as I'm getting into a deep sleep. Not to mention the times Jazlynne wakes up right as I'm getting fully relaxed and shutting my eyes; or the times my phone rings over and over again. No one likes to call me when I'm awake, only right as I'm getting ready to nap. I guess naps just aren't in the cards for me.

Thanks Mr. UPS.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ha-ha! That's hilarious. Well, not really, but you know what I mean. :) I know just how you feel!