Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Christmas Time!

(I have more photos from Christmas, but again, I need to edit them and will post as I can.)




 Jazlynne before she cried, sitting on Santa's lap. Look at her Daddy's sneaky smile!! ;) 

Christmas landed on a Sunday this year! It was such a fun time, Jazlynne's first Christmas at home!! My mom and Brianna came up again with Shawn; And another car load of presents! It's always nice when I am able to spend time with my mom and Brianna because we don't see them too often. Shawn and Jazlynne had some fun playing together. It was nice that we were able to make time for both of our families during the holidays. We spent the first half of the morning with my family and the last part of the day with Craig's family. It worked out great! My favorite part was playing Santa! Jazlynne was actually surprised Christmas morning when she came downstairs and saw all the presents under the tree. I wasn't sure she would even notice that something was different, but she did! She had so much fun opening her presents! Her being so young, she did want to stop and play with what she just opened, but we got through it. It was a great morning together as a family. It was very special for us to have our first family Christmas at home. 


The day after Christmas we took Jazlynne's binkies away. It was harder than I thought it would be! It took a good month for her to learn to go to sleep without them. Another bit of great news... Craig is completely finished with school! I am so excited and proud of my hubby. He has worked so hard for this. Ever since I have know Craig he has been in school, so it will be different, but good!! That is a huge accomplishment for all he has been through! 

No comments: