Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thanksgiving!

(I don't have any of the photos of this edited yet, but I do have quite a bit of photos so I will have to go back and add them later.)
In November we were so lucky because we were able to spend Thanksgiving with all of our family! Andrea and Tara were both able to make it here at the same time. They traveled all the way from California with five small kids between the two of them and of course, their husbands. We were excited because Tara had just had a new baby boy named, Tyler. He is a cute little guy just like Riley and Mikey. At the time Andrea was pregnant with her third, a little boy! She is so lucky because she stays so thin! I am surely envious of Andrea and Tara. You would never know they both just had a baby! It was so great to be with Craig's family as a whole and put up the Christmas tree together. We pass around gifts to the names we drew out. We had Alyssa and got her some perfume and pjs. Tara and her family had our names. They got us a great Christmas movie and a very fun game! 


My Mom, Brianna and Shawn were also able to make it up for Thanksgiving so we were able to see them also! It was so nice to see them, I don't get the chance to see them as often as I would like. It is hard not being closer to your parents. My dad lives in Las Vegas and my mom lives in Springville, UT. My mom and Brianna were so amazing! They worked for months getting tons of gifts together for everyone, they went above and beyond! It was quite hilarious watching them pull into my grandmas and their car was so loaded up with gifts you could barely see in the vehicle! My grandma Charyl had put together a little Thanksgiving dinner for us. Every year she says she is done and can't do it again but she keeps going. I wish she wouldn't, only because she is so tired and has had a rough year. Besides the huge fight with my older sister, I think Thanksgiving was a success! <3

No comments: