Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Valentines Day!

The craft I made for Mom and Dad Turley out of tissue boxes. It was really fun!

Then, I filled them with some of their favorite treats.



We made Butterfly crafts also with paper towel rolls and Jazlynne's hand prints. Then we stuffed them with kisses. One for mom and one for dad!


We even got Alyssa a little gift too!

My gift to my wonderful Husband! I love you Craig!

All the gifts I made for Valentines Day! 

The Valentines Surprise from my love. 

Jazlynne right after she opened her Valentines gift. 

She was so excited to see Hello Kitty! 

Playing around with Salt Dough. 


We made one with Jazlynne's hand print. January 2012

Our little Valentine all dressed up for the day of love. <3 

Valentines Day this year fell on a week day, so with Craig working graveyards I didn't expect to do much. My husband is the best!! He thought he would surprise me! He bought me a dozen of the most gorgeous roses, Lady and the tramp, and some delicious chocolates. Not only that, he planned a wonderful date for us. 
His parents watched Jazlynne the following Saturday and he took me to see The Vow, such a good movie! Then we went to Juniper Take-Out. We came home to eat and were lucky to get a little alone time. It was such a romantic day. I was expecting nothing, and got everything! I love Craig! He is the best husband ever!! <3 

No comments: