Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Birthday and New Years Eve!!

I turned 25 this December 30th. I felt so old!! I feel like I am still just fresh out of high school. Sometimes I have to remind myself I am no longer a teen. I can defiantly feel it in my body, that's for sure. Who know there would be such a difference going from 20 to 25. I feel so old!! Craig took me out for my birthday to find a few new church outfits. It is difficult to find dresses that are modest enough for garments! Poor Craig was so sick during my birthday with strep throat. He was such a trooper though and would not rest, he had to make me feel special. He is the best! <3






The night after that was New Years Eve. We went to Mom and Dad Turley's house and hung out with them and Alyssa. Craig was not feeling well so he was sleeping most of the time. Mom and Dad watched the newest, Planet of the Apes while Alyssa and I played Truth or Dare Jenga. I am never up that late any more so I was completely loopy. I could not stop laughing!! Alyssa and I had a lot of fun! We watch the ball drop on T.V. Mom, Alyssa and I went outside to watch some fireworks for a second that we heard going off. Then Craig and I woke Jazlynne, and came home. It was a very fun night!!

No comments: